Thursday, February 9, 2012

Photocopying cats?

Funny, recently I've been seeing a lot of people (those who I added as friends in facebook whom are also videograhers or cinematographer as a matter of fact) putting up their "behind the scenes" photos, and it's getting more and more.

I'm not trying to take credit or anything, but I noticed it was after when I myself started to upload my behind the scenes photos, then more and more people are uploading their behind the scenes pictures after some time.

I can swear and guarantee to you before I actually did that, there isn't much behind the scenes photos behing uploaded by other videographer/companies, if there's any at all.

I swear it was after when Lovebirds Video started to upload their behind the scenes pictures, then the rest followed suit.

I could be wrong though; no offense to anyone.

1 comment:

  1. you are a very nice a project information. it's a very fasted your article. it is good and best article..thanks...........


    cranes in India

    ReplyDelete